[Distribution Center] Jobs
Five Below currently has 2 Distribution Centers within the organization!
5 Gateway Blvd, Pedricktown, NJ 08067
9105 Hacks Cross Rd, Olive Branch, MS 38654
Jobs by Location:
- Seasonal Warehouse II (2nd Shift Equipment Operators)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pound boxes
- Ability to stand, stoop, lift and perform manual dexterity
- Ability to work on exposed temperatures; cold in the winter and hot in the summer
- Fork truck/ reach truck /rider walkie experience
- Must have Standing Reach Truck Experience
- Knowledge of physical inventory process helpful
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job
- Support the shipping department and receiving departments as needed
- Load and unload shipments safely and move product to assigned locations or containers. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Execute put away tasks via RF gun
- Execute replenishments tasks via RF gun
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put-away, replenishments and load functions, as required
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods
- Communicate and interact with manager to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use of calculator helpful
- Ability to maintain proper staging, label placement etc…
- Performing additional duties as assigned
Olive Branch, MS
- Inventory Control Supervisor
The inventory control supervisor ensures that all inventory items are properly identified and readily accessible, thus enabling order processing employees to perform their required tasks efficiently and effectively. Other responsibilities include: maintaining computerized records of inventory; following proper ordering procedures to maintain “just-in-time” inventory levels as established; identifying incorrect stock numbers or descriptions; establishing and maintaining good working relationships with vendors; and overseeing the activities and job assignments of inventory subordinates.
- Position is leader and key driver for company’s ongoing critical initiative for inventory integrity
- Key inventory accuracy liaison with Store Ops, Allocation and Management
- Maintaining accuracy of merchandise units and costing for the Company’s largest asset
- Ensures inventory accuracy through execution of a robust cycle count program and all required inventory transactions including: freight claims, quality write-offs, serial number changes, cycle count adjustments, location moves, etc.
- Reports on inventory activities, changes and variances, including root cause analysis support
- Provides clear documentation of root cause analysis and tracking of trends
- Works cross functionally with Operations to ensure process improvements are implemented and processes are well executed
- Makes process change recommendations to minimize losses and liability
- Develops, documents and provides training as required to minimize variances due to picking and put-away errors
- Develops, documents, maintains, and updates inventory control procedures
- Provides support to Receiving, Shipping, and Sample Production departments
- Identify workload for all areas of responsibility and reassign associates based on priority
- Provide direction and leadership in accordance with established policies and procedures while focusing efforts to maximize productivity and safety within the pick area
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with all support areas such as Quality Assurance, IT, Human Resources, Transportation and various corporate office support areas
- 3 years + of work experience within a warehouse or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated leadership, problems solving, and interpersonal skills preferably in a distribution environment
- Adept at collecting and analyzing data to formulate recommendations for process improvements.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills to include proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs, to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexibility to work varied hours to include weekends as business needs warrant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize workflow
Five Below is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please apply online and specifiy location.
Twin Spans Business Park LLC, Anchor Mill Road, New Castle, DE