Dear valued customer,
we’re reopening stores as soon as federal, state and local ordinances deem it safe to. check our store locator to see if we’re open in your area! we can’t wait to welcome you back into our stores!
we’ve got your safety covered so you can
let go & have fun!
when you visit, rest easier knowing we’re taking steps to keep you and our wow crew safe:
- cleaning and disinfecting. our wow crew follows rigorous cleaning routines using disinfectant, focusing particularly on high-touch surfaces like shopping baskets, registers and door handles.
- social distancing reminders. “five is always cool but 6 feet apart is best.” we’ve rearranged our stores a bit to provide everyone room to keep a safe social distance. our new in-store signage will remind everyone to let go & have fun (and give each other some space).
- personal protective equipment, or ppe. our stores have all the recommended ppe items to keep us safe. items like gloves, masks and face shields are available for our crew members (and many have opted to sport their own fun, reusable masks!). we’ve taught the wow crew how to properly use, clean and dispose of their safety gear.
- available hand sanitizer. we’ve got hand sanitizers in several designated areas, including right near the registers for customers to use after completing their purchase.
- reduced hours. we’ve scaled our hours back to allow the wow crew extra time to thoroughly clean our stores and restock the products our customers need.
- respecting local guidelines. we operate all over the country. we’re keeping up on federal, state and local laws to ensure we’re following guidelines on how best to keep our customers and wow crew safe.